Town of Greenbush Town Hall Rules
- Always leave the hall clean!
- Problems? Call (920) 526-3020.
- Pick up/Drop off key with Clerk, or place in lock box by front door at Town Hall.
- Do not take towels home to launder. We will launder ourselves (hang to dry).
- Sweep and place chairs back in closet.
- Place all utensils back in drawer.
- Do not tape anything on walls (use poster puddy instead).
- Leave Pledge of Allegiance on wall and keep flags in the Hall.
- Be courteous of Hall, kitchen, and appliances.
- All garbage must go in dumpster out back.
- Ensure all windows and doors are locked before leaving the Hall.
Daily Hall Rental Fees
You can find the Town Hall Rental Agreement here.
- Town Residents: $80.00
- Non-Residents: $120.00
Please contact Brenda Phipps, Clerk/Treasurer, at (920) 526-3115 or at (920) 526-3020 and leave a message if necessary.